Plan Your Visit
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition is housed at 7324 International Drive. Tickets can be purchased at the Box Office or online. Or, if you are interested in the dinner show event, click here. For general inquiries, please call 407-248-1166.
Hours of Operation
Tickets may be purchased at the Exhibition Box Office, by calling 407-248-1166 or online.
|Tickets||Box Office Price|
|4 & Under||Free|
No Service Fees when purchased online
Group discounts are available for parties of 10 or more. For discounted group tickets and special student group ticket rates, please call 407-248-1166. Ask about complimentary tickets for teachers!
Any vouchers given or purchased before April 2016 will not be accepted or honored due to its expiry date.
Do I have to buy tickets in advance?
Will we have to leave at a specific time?
No, you are welcome to enjoy the Exhibition for as long as you like, during operation hours.
The following are prohibited inside the galleries:
- Food or beverages
- Pets - Guide dogs and other service animals only.
- Photography - cameras, video camera phones.
- Large packages, shopping bags or back packs.
- Cellular phones must be turned off in the Exhibition.
- Smoking is not permitted in any area of the Exhibition Center.