Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the more than 100 year story as never experienced before. Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition, exclusively features...
- 17 gallery, 20,000 sq ft Interactive Museum
- "Little Big Piece," 3-ton section of the Ship's hull and the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered
- Full-scale recreations of her Grand Staircase, First Class Cabin, Verandah Cafe and more
- Located near Walt Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios on International Drive Orlando Florida.
- Make reservations for our weekend dinner experiences
Come stroll through full-scale recreations of famous Titanic rooms, including her Grand Staircase, First Class Parlor Suite, Boilers, and Promenade Deck, where you can walk out and feel the chill of the cold Atlantic air as you gaze at the stars.
The exhibit showcases well over 400 artifact and historical treasures, including the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered.