Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the more than 100 year story as never experienced before. Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition, exclusively features...
- 17 gallery, 20,000 sq ft Interactive Museum
- Guided tours led by trained actors in period dress portraying actual Titanic notables
- "Little Big Piece," 3-ton section of the Ship's hull and the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered
- Full-scale recreations of her Grand Staircase, First Class Cabin, Verandah Cafe and more
- Located near Walt Disney World, Sea World, and Universal Studios on International Drive Orlando Florida.
- Make reservations for our weekend dinner experiences
Hundreds of thousands of visitors each year come to stroll through full-scale recreations of famous Titanic rooms, including her Grand Staircase, First Class Parlor Suite, Boilers, and Promenade Deck, where you can walk out and feel the chill of the cold Atlantic air as you gaze at the stars.
Exceptionally trained actors in period costume portray famous Titanic notables such as Capt. Smith and Margaret Brown, sharing stories of her passengers and crew during an hour-long guided journey on board the most famous Ship in history. The exhibit showcases well over 400 artifact and historical treasures, including the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered.